This course is designed for a wide range of learners who want to raise their awareness of the consequences of alcohol use. It will engage learners in understanding issues that can affect health and wellbeing and prepare learners to progress onto further qualifications.
This course is delivered in 1 unit which includes 7 learning outcomes. There will be a series of online lessons for each learning outcome and a final assessment to complete and submit. The learning outcomes covered are below:
Unit 1 – Introduction to alcohol awareness for the individual
1. Know about differences in unit strengths.
3. Recognise some of the physical and psychological effects of alcohol misuse.
4. Be aware of the effects that alcohol misuse can have on others.
5. Be aware of the health issues associated with alcohol misuse.
6. Recognise the effects of withdrawing from alcohol.
7. Know some of the agencies offering help and information about alcohol misuse.
To find out more information or to enrol onto the NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness course please email email@example.com or phone 08000 380123.